This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Here it is, another year of school. I am heading into my junior year here at the University of New Hampshire and I have never been more excited and stressed at the same time. This year, I have decided to set goals for myself. I feel like setting goals will help me achieve what I want to do. So my plan is to set these five goals (can’t get too crazy) and at the end of the year, I will see if I completed my goals. So you can look forward to my last article of the year to see how I did!

My Junior Year Goals 2019-2020

• Make the Dean’s List both semesters

I have made the Dean’s List in the past and it feels so rewarding that all my hard work paid off. This year, I want to make it in the fall and spring to prove to myself that I got this.

• Get on a gym schedule

The past two years, I always told myself I will get on a good gym schedule and I will keep up with it. I am determined to make changes to myself for the better, inside and out. This will be the first step – Margaux, if you see this, please motivate me. 

• Win the FIRE Challenge 

This year I am a peer advisor and I have a group of freshman that I help transition from high school to college. There is also a challenge behind it, where my group competes against other groups, and the winners at the end of the year get a cash prize. Not only will I get bragging rights, but who doesn’t love some extra cash! 

• Get an Internship

At the end of this year, I would really like to have a summer internship. I do not know exactly what I am looking for in an internship or what I want to do. This is all the research I can do so I can prepare myself to get one. 

• Have a great year with my Her Campus Girls

I am so excited to get the year started with my fellow Her Campus girls. We have a lot of things planned that I hope works out for us. I think this will be a great year for us to make sure we are bonding and have super fun events planned. I cannot wait to be reunited with them!

Now, we are not always perfect and things do not always work out. I will do my very best to achieve each of these, and if I can’t, well then there is always next year. 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!