This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

I think I speak for many of us when I say that I love a good favorites video on TikTok. I love to see what products/fashion people are into to get inspiration and, honestly, because I’m nosy. With that being said, here are the things I reached for/read/listened to last month.

Old navy puffer jacket

Starting off strong with the only jacket I’ve been wearing all winter — my Old Navy cropped puffer jacket. It’s currently sold out and I’m not sure if it’s coming back, but you can find it here if you’re interested. I have it in black so it goes with every outfit and it’s super insulated and warm which is a must when you go to school in New Hampshire. My one criticism is that there’s no hood, but considering the fit, insulation and the fact that I got it for $30, I can live without it.

“Kiss her you fool” by kids that fly

This song has been on repeat for me all month. It’s upbeat, catchy and just a fun, feel-good song. I usually listen to folklore and evermore which don’t get me wrong, I love, but it’s nice to switch it up sometimes.

Trader Joe’s dark chocolate-covered pretzels

Oh baby, these are good. I was first introduced to this product through the milk chocolate ones which were good, but a little too sweet for me. These, however, are perfect. I love ending dinner with these as my sweet treat.

Just Kids by Patti Smith

Is this the only book I’ve read this month? Yes. Have I finished it yet? No. But I’ve really been enjoying it. I find that memoirs aren’t the kind of book I pick up and feel the need to finish in one sitting, hence the month-long period it’s taken me to read Smith’s novel. Just Kids is about New York City in the ’60s and ’70s, finding your voice as a young person, falling in love romantically and platonically, among other things. I especially love Smith’s poetic and heartfelt prose.

Hoka clifton 9s

Call me basic but I love my Hokas. They’re popular for a reason! They have a thick sole but they’re still super lightweight so they’re not weighing you down while you run. I also love the colorway I have (Nimbus Cloud/Ice Water) because they’re mostly gray so they’re neutral but they have a fun pop of blue and green.

tiktok “day in my life” videos

By this, I mean making and watching. If you don’t follow me on TikTok (shameless plug) you totally should: @traderjoespicklechips. I’ve been making DIML videos pretty consistently for over a month now and they’re so much fun! I love being able to watch them back.

Kylie is a senior English/Journalism student at UNH. She loves a good cold brew, The Office and any book by Emily Henry.