My Favorite Places To Get Coffee Around Durham

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

My favorite way to start the day is with a cup of coffee. It doesn’t matter if I make it at home or go out to buy one, it always makes the morning better. I look forward to this part of my morning routine everyday. While I typically make my own at home, I am almost always up for going out and buying coffee. With that being said, here are some of my go to places to get coffee around Durham.

Ramone’s

If I want to stay on campus, Ramone’s is a great option. I am usually not on that side of campus, so whenever I go it’s like a little treat. The vanilla hazelnut is my absolute favorite. I would strongly recommend it to anyone who hasn’t tried it.

Adelle’s

If you are up for a little drive, Adelle’s in Dover is another great spot. They have so many options and their bagels are phenomenal. I love their lattes and iced coffee. They also have some seating, if you want to get some work done. I would strongly recommend trying it out.

Flight

Another classic in downtown Dover would be Flight. The environment is so welcoming and there is plenty of space to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee or do some work. Their cold brew is great and they have plenty of options for food. I typically get their banana bread, which is amazing. They also have live music on some nights during the week, which is fun to go to. I would recommend Flight to anyone who hasn’t been. 

There are still so many places to get coffee in the area that I want to try, but these would be my top recommendations. I hope you try them out!

Hi I'm Sophia Badala! I am a senior here at UNH studying Business Administration with a focus in Marketing. This is my fourth year writing for Her Campus and I love being a part of this team!