This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

The holidays are approaching quick, which means you need to get on top of your shopping. Stocking stuffers can be tricky to think of and easy to forget. Most people don’t want a toothbrush or other things they won’t use or need. These types of gifts should be fun. Be creative and think of things outside the box. I’ve come up with a list of items that won’t disappoint this holiday season if you are stuck on ideas.

1. Slip Silk Pillowcase

This pillowcase is a must-have this holiday season! It comes in over 15 colors and many different sizes. Since getting mine, I have noticed a difference in how healthy my hair and skin have been. Kourtney Kardashian and many dermatologists have raved about this brand as well.

2. Olaplex Style & Strengthen Hair Set

Olaplex really is worth the hype. This set is perfect for all hair types, especially those who constantly use heat on their hair. No6. is great for frizz control, No7. will leave your hair feeling soft and shiny, and No9. is a great heat protectant.

3. Youth To The People: Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask

This overnight face mask will leave your face feeling hydrated and plump. This a great gift for those that are into skincare.

4. Mini Portable Charger from Amazon

A portable charger is a great gift for just everyone. There are tons of affordable options on Amazon that can fit anyone’s budget. This is a perfect stocking stuffer idea this holiday season!

5. Wet Brushes

WOW! Wet brushes have changed my hair for the better. I have noticed less breakage and split ends throughout my hair. Pick one up this holiday season for a loved one.

6. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask

Everyone gets chapped lips during the cold winter months. This lip mask will leave your lips feeling buttery soft instantly. You can find this mask on Amazon, Sephora or Ulta.

7. ANY Colleen Hoover Book

Colleen Hoover has been the talk of the reading community since her books have blown up. This holiday season a book by Colleen Hoover would be a perfect stocking stuffer for a bookworm

8. Crest 3D Whitenstrips

Anyone can use whitening strips; this is a super easy stocking stuffer. I highly recommend tossing a box into your cart this holiday season. I promise you they won’t disappoint.

9. Bombas Socks

Socks are a staple for your stocking this season. Grab yourself a warm pair of socks and stick one in your loved one’s stocking too! Bombas also donates a pair of socks for every purchase.

10. Mini Perfume Set

There are tons of mini perfume sets that would make a great gift. You can find fun options from Ulta, Sephora and even Macy’s.

11. Blue Light Glasses

A pair of blue light glasses will save your loved one from the harsh LED of their screens. You can find a cute-stylish pair on Amazon or buy a full pack to give some variety.

12. eos Hand Cream

Target has an eos Shea Hand Cream pack that is the perfect stocking stuffer for someone who always had dried hands. It comes in a package of three, so they can stick one on their desk, in their car and in their purse.

13. Jade Facial Roller

A Jade Facial Roller will leave your skin feeling refreshed and firm. It will reduce morning puffiness and promote lymphatic drainage. I found mine on Amazon and it hasn’t let me down.

14. Sleep Eye-Mask

Find a cute, cushioned sleep eye mask for your loved one’s stocking this holiday season. If it’s silk or satin that’s a plus as well. Just about everyone will love this stocking stuffer idea.

15. Apple Air Tag

We all know something that is constantly losing their keys, purse, wallet or phone, so this will be the perfect gift for them! It makes it super easy to keep track of important belongings.

16. Hair-drying Turban

A hair-drying turban is guaranteed great gift this holiday season. It cuts drying time and also reduces frizz. You can find yours right on Amazon; they have tons of cute colors to choose from as well!

University of New Hampshire’24 Business Administration Major