The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Neutrogena Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

ZMTAsqxSSI9pIdtQkms5XsnafdC LAgUKrifEwm

Until recently, tinted moisturizer was not a part of my daily makeup routine. One of my friends recommended this Neutrogena tinted moisturizer to me, and I have been using it everyday since! It makes it so much easier to apply the next steps in your makeup routine, and leads to the finished product looking so much smoother. I highly recommend it purchasing this moisturizer and adding it to your daily makeup routine!

Sephora “Make no Mistake” Concealer

HiMPFWUoTATf8SS5GaqSStoMJXekIA4RCyPMwHSgXLi9oYN

I have used dozens of different types of concealers in the past, and none of them compare to this Sephora concealer. When applied, it’s affect lasts longer than so many other concealer brands, and it never lets me down! This concealer is also extremely affordable and I highly recommend buying it!

Estée Lauder “Bronze Goddess” Bronzer

Estée Lauder makes so many great makeup products, but my favorite of theirs is definitely their bronze goddess bronzer. There are many different shades and options (I use the medium shade), and it has worked great for me. This bronzer looks beyond natural when applied, and looks more like a sun tan than anything else. I use it over concealer and I honestly love it so much! I don’t think I will ever again use a type of bronzer that isn’t this one.

Mary Kay Chromafusion Highlighter

EGxz efnEiK0qratPICe555vPVtrRrW41CfKWokeJ4A8FCa69ykgxw0n62 LO WKSWdWLCHdIg0voYJ8KjWBPRX2L6WLvMGbRWodfoXqD0kbllMTBFcoX2keOXY2guX0O9IilBJd

This is without a doubt my favorite highlighter. I usually put it on after my bronzer, and it is the perfect final touch to my everyday makeup routine. Not many people know about the brand Mary Kay, but they have great products and are definitely worth checking out, especially their highlighter!

Maybelline New York “Sky High” Mascara

7Iuu BqEGJYDzJT pxwoCD5dT48ZSd44a3H3EA10loWL19qOUCJWQ4QNHbHF UbBJbTd1b i4N fslL n4 jOiU hN5PazsFFH6mGBjwCtP5E1g9ak9bWaC6U rP96sf0acZE iZ

Sky High mascara has been trending on Tik-Tok recently and has sparked recognition for how great it is. In my opinion, all of the hype is true! Sky High is probably the best mascara I have ever used. It makes my eyelashes look naturally long and doesn’t clump up when applying. I highly recommend switching your mascara to sky high if you haven’t done so already!

UNH '25