This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Fall is good for many things, but, in the eyes of a makeup junkie fall means warm eyes matched with the perfect dark lip. Here are the must have palettes for this fall…

Kat Von D Shade Light Contour Palette

This palette is useful for anytime of the year, but those warm shades will be sure to spruce up any look. It’ll provide a wearable look for anyone!

Morphe 35O

Attention all warm shadow lovers: it looks like leaves practically fell into this palette. If I could describe fall using only an eyeshadow palette, this would be it! Beauty Guru, Jaclyn Hill, is also a huge fan of this palette.

Anastasia Beverly Hill Modern Renaissance

Cranberry, warm, and shimmer- its got everything you need plus it’s super blendable and pigmented too!

Lorac Pro

A personal favorite of mine, this palette will serve you year-round, but it is perfect for a fall smokey eye or a simple neutral look! It is also perfect for any beginner.

Naked Heat

After being released this summer, Naked Heat has started a trend in the beauty world bringing more oranges and reds than ever before. Now, all the other brands jumping on the band wagon are just in time for fall!

No matter how natural or intense the eyeshadow look, always pair it with the perfect fall lip!

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!