Mike ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Meet Mike, a sophomore from Westford, MA.  I think his roommates might be a little more excited about his campus cutie title than he is, but hey- everyone loves a modest guy.  He likes blondes or Italian girls, even though they differ tremendously.  He looks for a girl who is laid back and has a good sense of humor. I’ll stop now though because this campus cutie is off the market.  To make all you single ladies feel better, his most embarrassing moment happened in middle school when a girl passed a note to his table that said “lets hang out this weekend”.  Naturally he wrote back “ya sure” and she turned around to tell him it was actually meant for his friend next to him.  Middle school rejection, rough.  Don’t worry, Mike has come a long way since then.  He hits the gym on the reg and enjoys having dinner upstairs at hoco. You’ll probably see him in the upcoming weeks on Young Drive since it’s his favorite spring time activity.  Grab your Bud Light bottles and head on over.

Hometown: Westford, MA
Major: Finance and Accounting
What’s your favorite movie? Big Daddy
What song title best describes you? Youngin on his grind
What movie actor do you most relate to? Ron Jeremy
Favorite Springtime Activity? Beach early then Young Drive

New Jersey native, Stephanie, is a junior in the Whittemore School of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire. She is majoring in Business Administration with a dual concentration in Marketing and International Business & Economics. She loves the city and lived there last summer while interning for Ann Taylor. Stephanie loves sushi and Starbucks lattes. She is also a proud member of Alpha Phi and currently serves as the Treasurer on the Panhellenic Council.