Meet The Team: Lydia Brown

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Meet Lydia! Lydia is one of our newest contributors at Her Campus UNH this semester, and wrote her first article this past month titled, “7 Ways to Wear Green on St. Patrick’s Day.” We’re thrilled to have Lydia as a part of the team and look forward to reading more from her in the future! Read along to find out her favorite dining hall, favorite store, and some other information about Lydia and her time here at UNH!

Name: Lydia Brown

Year: Sophmore

Major: Communications Minor: Business and Justice Studies

Hometown: Hollis, NH

Why did you decide to join Her Campus UNH?

I joined Her Campus because I wanted to become more involved on campus. I had also heard really good things about the group and being a communication major, I felt it would be a great way to get more involved and explore my major.

What has been your favorite part of being in Her Campus UNH thus far?

My favorite part about being in Her Campus is both getting to interact with a great group of students and also getting to be involved with the articles that are written.

What made you choose UNH?

I wasn’t really sure where I wanted to go to school at first, but when I came to UNH I loved the campus and the fact that it was only an hour from home! UNH also had a great program for my major and lots of activities and clubs I wanted to be involved with.

What’s your favorite dining hall on campus?

My favorite dining hall is HoCo!

What has been your most memorable moment at UNH thus far?

My most memorable moment at UNH so far has been making the best friends I could have asked for that will last a lifetime!

What’s your favorite social media platform to use?

My favorite social media platform is Snapchat because it’s the only one my parents don’t have!

What’s your favorite store?

My favorite store is Target because they have everything you could ever need in one place!

What song have you been listening to on repeat lately?

I’ve been listening to Hard to Love by Lee Brice all the time!

What are you looking forward to most in the coming months at UNH?

I’m really looking forward to Cinco de Mayo!

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!