This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Makeup Must Haves

Makeup is a fun and unique way to express yourself, whether it’s on a day-to-day basis, or saved for those special occasions. Through years of trying so many different brands, from drugstore to high end, I have found that these are the products that I simply can not live without!

1. It Cosmetics CC+ Cream (ulta.com $39.50)

Say good-bye to that heavy foundation that your skin dreads and hello to this full coverage, hydrating, and lightweight cc cream! CC creams are the perfect way to add some healthy skin benefits into your makeup routine while still getting that flawless look we all desire. This cream, in particular, includes heaps of benefits that your skin will love you for! Let’s discuss a few of them

• SPF 50
  • Collagen- a skin-firming protein that aids in elasticity 

• Niacin- vitamin B that helps combat hyperpigmentation and promote an even-looking complexion 

• Peptides- reduces the appearance of wrinkles 

• Antioxidants- reduces signs of skin damage and aging

• Hyaluronic Acid- attracts moisture into the skin

1. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer (ulta.com $30.00)

Orange bronzers? We don’t know her! This bronzer is perfect whether you want that matte chiseled look or just some quick all over warmth during these cold months! Available in three different shades while smelling like chocolate, this is my absolute favorite bronzer of all time, the price is a little steep but the product will last you for months and is definitely worth the investment!

1. Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Polish (ulta.com $21.00)

Looking for that perfect gloss to add some color, shine, and plumpness to your lips? BUXOM BUXOM BUXOM! There are so many colors to choose from to achieve any look, whether it be for a natural day time glam or a chic night out with the girls this gloss will deliver! 

1. Ardell Lashes- Demi Wispies (ulta.com 5-pack $8.39)

If there is one product that I will forever live by it is this one. These lashes are natural enough for an everyday look but add some extra mascara, throw on a little eye-liner, blend some eyeshadow into those creases and boom you have the perfect glam look to take on the world! A little trick I like to do before I apply my lashes is to cut off a little bit of the inside portion of the lash so it better fits my eye, I definitely suggest measuring the lash to your eye before applying!

These are my all time favorite products and I hope you’ll love them as much as I do!

I'm a junior accounting major at the University of New Hampshire
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!