This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

If you’re like me, you wait until the last minute every year to buy Christmas gifts for your family. There are only three weeks left till Christmas, so here are some of my last-minute gift ideas for family and friends!

1. Gift cards:

These are always a go to. Examples: gas, food shopping stores, clothing stores and Amazon.

1. Beauty basket:

Get a small, cute basket from marshalls or target and fill it up with perfume, shower gel, loofah, hair ties and some makeup!

1. Sports hat/clothing:

For your boyfriend, brother, or anyone special, their favorite sports team apparel is an easy go to!

1. Chocolate:

If someone you know is a chocolate lover, give them a large basket full of different types of chocolates and candies, including hot cocoa, chocolate covered pretzels and more!

1. Candles: 

Every home should have candles. Getting any type of simple candle would be cute as a gift, and adding a scratch ticket could make it more fun!

1. College apparel:

If you’re in college, apparel is an easy gift to snag on campus. Hats, T-shirts, hoodies, sweatpants and stickers are all something relatives would love!

1. Phone case: 

Examples: Casetify.com, Target, Walmart and Amazon.

1. Framed picture:

Whether it’s for your parents or grandparents, a new, updated framed picture is super easy to do. 

1. Slippers/blanket/fuzzy socks:

A small bag stuffed with fuzzy socks, a cozy blanket, and a cute pair of slippers!

1. Water bottle:

These are an essential for every household. Examples: Yeti and Hydro Flask.

I hope this list helps you out for the holiday season!

Xoxo,

Happy holidays!

Always laughing!