This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Introducing this week’s campus stud, Jordan Brown. He’s a junior here at UNH and a communication major. When asked to give advice to underclassmen he said, “Get A’s in your freshman classes because you will not be able to get them later”. He’s a UNH Hockey fan and would rather take a girl out to eat than name his favorite dining hall. The key to his heart is a girl who can cook, so ladies start practicing in the kitchen! His favorite class he has taken is Germs and his favorite TV show is How I Met Your Mother. His biggest turn off are girls who are into frat bros, so don’t be a frat rat around this cutie!

The Basics:

Hometown: Southboro, MA

Relationship Status: Single

Major: Communication and Business

Clubs or hobbies involved in at UNH:

UNH favorites:

Best class you’ve taken: Intro to Sociology with Professor Moran and Fly Fishing

Worst class you’ve taken: Pioneers of Psychology and Intro to Interpersonal Communication

Favorite place to grab a bite to eat: Wild Child in front of Horton

Favorite UNH moment: Homecoming

Fun facts:

Favorite movie: Avatar

Favorite color: Green all day

Most embarrassing moment: Every weekend

Biggest pet peeve: When people don’t acknowledge you letting them cross the street nowhere near a crosswalk

Dream job: Get paid to chill

Song title that best describes you: I’m the Best Man, I Did It – by Eli Porter

View on Ugg Boots: Freshman

3 things you can’t live without: Can I say this on here?

If you could have dinner with one person dead or alive who would it be?: Barney Stinson

If you could have one super power what would it be?: Photographic memory no doubt

Love life:

Biggest celebrity crush: Zooey Deschanel

Blondes, brunettes or red heads?: any girl with a thick accent

Favorite pick-up line: You can pop the champagne

Ideal date: Patriots game

Best place to meet UNH girls: At UNH

If you could choose next weeks campus cutie, who would it be and why?: Barney Stinson

This or That:

Christensen or Williamson? Hetzel

Philbrook or HOCO? Let’s just go out to eat

Aroma Joes or BNG? Better be on the bean

House party or Frat basement? Only frats when I need to pick up some venereal diseases

Beach or lake? Wherever there’s no sharks

Christina is currently a student at UNH studying communications and film studies. She is graduating this spring 2013'. Christina writes campus cutie articles each week as well as creative articles on the side. She is also an active member of our social networking group through instagram. Her post graduation plans are to explore and persue a career in film production. She enjoys traveling, experiencing new cultures (the history, the people, & the food!), and living life to the fullest. She is very excited to be apart of HercampusUNH. You can follow her on twitter @christinahaack   
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!