This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Jon Vasquez ‘13

Introducing this week’s campus stud, Jon Vasquez. He’s a senior here at UNH and a political science major. His dream job is to be a politician, so move aside Obama. He’s a UNH football fan and loved attending the games at Gillette Stadium. The key to his heart is a girl who can cook , and his ideal date involves cooking dinner together, so ladies start practicing. You can find him any weekend night hanging out at Libby’s, but don’t talk to close to his face, because that’s his biggest turn off. His best friend and biggest fan is his older brother. When asked about the sweetest thing he’s ever done for a girl he said bringing his niece a puppy to play with when she was in the hospital, what a sweetheart.! His advice to all the under classmen out there “take advantage of every opportunity that comes around.”

Hometown: Winthrop, Mass

Relationship Status: Single

Clubs or hobbies involved in at UNH: Intramural soccer and football

Favorite movie: Lucky Number Sleven

Favorite TV show: Entourage and Walking Dead

Most Embarrassing Moment: When I fell down the stairs to Scorps basement and spilled my drink all over myself

Song title that best describes you: Mr. Brightside- The Killers

Flats or heels: Flats

3 things you can’t live without: Family, Music, Fresh-ass kicks

If you could have dinner with one person dead or alive who would it be?: Denzel Washington 

Marissa Marano is a senior at University of New Hampshire. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Communications with a minor in Business. She is from Danbury, Connecticut. She is involved in her sorority Alpha Phi at school as well as the Marketing Club. Outside of school Marissa enjoys blogging, traveling, and shopping.