This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Introducing our latest campus cutie John Schwartz! John is a junior finance major from Quincy, Massachusetts. John is the vice president of finance for UNH’S business fraternity Alpha Kappa Psi, watch out Wall Street…boy does he look great in a suit! In his free time John is either with his friends, living at Paul College, or hitting the slopes on his snowboard. He is always out and about on the weekend so make sure to say hi if you see him! You lucked out ladies…he’s SINGLE!

UNH FavoritesFavorite dining hall– StillingsFavorite place on campus– 9th Floor WilliamsonFavorite place off campus– Aroma’sFavorite class– Atkins Investment GroupFavorite professor– Ahmad EtebariFavorite Unh sporting event – Homecoming

FavoritesFavorite item of clothing – Baggy sweatersFavorite color– BlueFavorite movie– The GreyFavorite sport to watch– HockeyFavorite sport to play– HockeyFavorite hobby– Snowboarding

What he’s looking for in a girl?Hair Color/Eye color– Brown hair / Blue eyesQualities– Short(ish), smart and witty, able to make me laugh, down to earth and easy to talk to.

Deal breaker  – Arrogance. ​​There is not a girl on campus who is attractive enough for that.

Secret talents– Singing R&B (Ray-J & R-Kelly Specifically)

Living or dead dinner who would it be &why? – 2 Chainz because he is the best rapper alive.

Who do you think should be the next campus cutie & why? – Tom Moody, because red heads need love too. ​

Social Media

Snapchat: Johnschwartz12

IG: Johnschwartz

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!