John Hoffer ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Name: John Hoffer

Nickname: Hoff

Year: Junior

Hometown: Roxbury, CT

Major: Business Management

Relationship Status: Single

Style preference: Supra and LRG 

Interests: Spending time with friends, building/being handy, Cars, Yankees,  Snow Boarding, Sunday night HBO lineup

Fun Fact: His favorite animal is an Alpaca

Why UNH loves him: John is a well known friendly face around campus, who is always up for a good time and supporting various Wildcat activites.

New Jersey native Amanda Brody, is a rising senior at the University of New Hampshire. A Marketing major with an emphasis in Communications, Amanda has a strong interest in business as well as public relations. Since she was young, Amanda has always had a passion for fashion. Reading Vogue religiously for both its written content and glossy pictures has made her very interested in the journalistic side of fashion and business. She hopes being Campus Correspondent for HerCampus will allow her to broaden both her writing skills and topics. Amanda loves New York City, and any type of adventure thrown her way. She is an athletic girl who enjoys playing tennis, running, yoga, working out, and any other physical activities. Along with her love of fashion, comes a love of shopping, and an appreciation of different cultures. Amanda is an active member of her sorority, Alpha Phi, where she has served as Public Relations chair as a part of the marketing team. As well as this experience, she also interned in the PR department at Yves Saint Laurent-Beaute, and with her parents Marketing firm, Trajectory.