This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Listen up single ladies; meet this week’s man, Joey Scire.  A junior at UNH majoring in biochem.  This cutie enjoys to hit the gym in his spare time, and he has the body to prove it. You can find him at block parties on young drive, so make sure to trek down there come springtime! He loves dogs, especially golden retrievers.  Can you say chick-magnet? We sure can. 

The Basics:

Hometown: Windham, NH

Relationship Status: “very” single

Clubs or hobbies involved in at UNH: UNH-ABC, intramurals, global medical brigades

Play any sports: Crossfit?

UNH Favorites:

Favorite thing to eat on campus: anything/everything

Favorite UNH moment: block parties on young drive

Fun Facts:

Describe yourself in 3 words: amusing, good-hearted, and real

Any fun facts we should know about you?: I love the whole fitness scene, my friends shit on me all the time but they’re starting to come around to it.

Name one thing on your bucket list: travel the world while i’m still young

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?: as a nutritionist living somewhere in cali with like 20 dogs

Favorite movie: Friday Night Lights..movie is a tear jerker

Favorite TV show: I can’t pick just one but game of thrones, the office, and modern family are a few favs

Favorite sports team: New England Patriots

Favorite food: Libbys pulled pork

Most played song on your itunes: Gettin’ Jiggy With It- Will Smith

Where do you hang out on the weekends?: Libbys & Young Drive, occasionally Scorps

Most embarrassing moment: probably in 2nd grade when I announced to my whole class that I wanted to be a soccer ball when I grew up. My parents never let that one go

What reality TV show would you go on?: Combat Rescue

If you could trade places with one celebrity who would it be? Mark Walberg

If you could travel to one location where would you go? Any of the Thailand beaches

If you were stuck on a deserted island what 3 things would you take? 3 golden retrievers

Love Life:

Biggest celebrity crush: Megan fox

Describe your dream girl: UNH version of Megan fox, i know she’s out there

Blondes, brunettes or red heads?: I love ’em all, I don’t discriminate

What do you look for in a girl?: class, good smile, good sense of humor, and ability to hang with the boyz

Favorite pick-up line: do you have a quarter? I told my mom I’d call her when I met the girl of my dreams.

Ideal date: wine & the beach at night

What meal would you cook for a girl?: Anything we can cook together

Best place to meet UNH girls: the bars

Biggest turn off: girl mustaches

Biggest turn on: classiness 

If you could choose next weeks campus cutie, who would it be and why?: all my friends are studs, but I gotta say my boy Zach Solomons. Kid can do the Carlton (from fresh prince) like no other