Inspirational Quotes to Live By

Being the young individuals we are in this realm of time is a lot to handle. Sometimes you as an individual need to step back and remember that you are not the only one who is struggling. You are not the only one who feels pain. You are not the only one who feels like you're not doing your best. Throughout time, there have been many individuals who we look up to that have put their own struggles into beautiful words in order to uplift not only themselves, but the entire world around them. 

"DO THE BEST YOU CAN UNTIL YOU KNOW BETTER. THEN WHEN YOU KNOW BETTER, DO BETTER." – Maya Angelou

Image result for maya angelou

"EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED AND YET, I AM MORE THAN I’VE EVER BEEN." – Lain Thomas

Image result for lain thomas

"YOU ARE YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND. NEVER, EVER, PUT YOURSELF DOWN." -Paulo Coelho

Image result for paulo coelho

"TO BE YOURSELF IN A WORLD THAT IS CONSTANTLY TRYING TO MAKE YOU SOMETHING ELSE IS THE GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT." – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Image result for ralph waldo emerson

"IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE DIRECTION, YOU MAY END UP WHERE YOU ARE HEADING." – Lao Tzu

Image result for lao tzu

"THERE IS NOTHING LIKE RETURNING TO A PLACE THAT REMAINS UNCHANGED TO FIND THE WAYS IN WHICH YOU YOURSELF HAVE ALTERED." – Nelson Mandela

Image result for nelson mandela

"DO NOT WORRY THAT YOUR LIFE IS TURNING UPSIDE DOWN. HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE SIDE YOU ARE USED TO IS BETTER THAN THE ONE TO COME?" – Rumi

Image result for rumi"NORMALITY IS A PAVED ROAD. IT’S COMFORTABLE TO WALK ALONG, BUT NO FLOWERS GROW ON IT.” – Vincent Van Gogh

Image result for vincent van gogh

"THERE IS NOTHING SO CRUEL IN THIS WORLD AS THE DESOLATION OF HAVING NOTHING TO HOPE FOR." – Haruki Marukami

Image result for haruki murakami