Style > Beauty

Here’s My Morning Makeup Routine!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Everyday, (if I can get out of bed longer than 5 minutes before class), I have the same morning routine, like most do. From washing my face in the gross dorm bathroom, to the final spray of primer before I walk out the door, I follow a very specific regime to get me through the day. Here are my staple makeup/cleansers, in order, that complete my morning routine. 

1. CeraVe Daily Cleanser and Moisturizer

1sgBj0rw4EewGGxKSPMFjJtcDnned js5bLn6gxx3VjVls PgOIiPkmHdonMmDcJCglsv9zZVkuhS1mafkXt71Wlqq1dZnyWwcOZ3TtEArF1PrRb4eMKgjOz0Ii0Zyw fYXNOMzw

As someone who’s had a lot of dermatology appointments through my teenage years, this has been a lifesaver. It’s recommended by most dermatologists and helps with breakouts and super dry skin. I use this at the beginning and end of every day!

2. L’Oréal Age Perfect Radiant Concealer

3RIs10DFoM gkCOJkpnPzfJQm5gke6d3t9j3gXIex sBsij7dyn8ieOQjQBJzwEcqNPnGLFCr4bo4xa O7porQToc1uABMCgIO2uJ4fYpkIAA5LIkObA2RWNDnl5J3OZ1e3NjMK

It took me a long time to find a perfect concealer and this is definitely the one. The color blends perfectly and I use this to start my routine under my eyes, my forehead, and any annoying pimples that want to show up on a bad day.

3. Becca Bali Sands Bronzer

iSswstXk2cDaZyiRHiCkkjO4uDdu1WraaoK8jSR3K6uVDZNW1joTH6Ouz98LsAY4wvAu2 VlnztMswpK

I can actually thank my mom for this one because she got me into it. I wear a light coat of this over my concealer on the week days, and a heavier coat on the weekends! It gives a little color as well as sparkle so this is definitely one of my favorite products!

4. IT! Hello Light Powder Luminizer

No joke this is literally my favorite product because all I do is apply it to the sides of my face, nose and chin, and it immediately makes me feel so much more comfortable about myself. A little goes a long way, but it definitely gives you the real pop on top of the concealer products.

5. Ulta Silk Eyeshadow

This is a product that, for a while, I didn’t know what to use it for, and then I actually saw a Pinterest post about how to apply it. I use it on the inner crease of my eyes right before mascara and it honestly pulls my makeup routine together. I love it so much. Any kind of shimmer shadow would work, but I definitely recommend getting one because it’s essential to my makeup routine. 

6. Maybelline Lash Sensational Boosting Serum

tdfkcM00C1810Oz3F

This is actually something new I just added to my morning, only because I can’t afford the expensive eyelash serum lol. But this was pretty cheap and it doesn’t work as quickly as the others, but I definitely have seen a difference since I started using it.

7. Maybelline Sky High Mascara

P52 i5Q1LTWuqJFtcFqDlSQK9OFWQEV5hEkSgFPAlIrHKdZkGlRYB7OeC8WAJsX3J8 bE9gne4rnaq5qJbK2B

Most of you probably know about this mascara cause it was all over TikTok, but it seriously lives up to the hype. The brush isn’t too thick and it perfectly thickens, darkens and spreads out your lashes! It’s my favorite mascara I’ve ever had for sure.

8. Elf Dewy Coconut Setting Mist

wswx29O2US 5Ug2Z5zIWO6ny09hRIu hM9CA768CVXQsb4CEpsDDHziTvi0A3P9o53grsN3UT0kpr1h98b52LR1M54nspZBix3B42C6DulIz qOCBD34evtJv kouhSQ6wBY4pfT

I had never used a setting spray before this one, but my best friend uses this and she said it’s a lifesaver, especially when she goes out on the weekends, and she was completely right. It smells amazing and it totally savors my makeup for the whole day!

9. Bath and Body Works Pure Wonder Body Mist

TS 2fQ0RKHwVc UHGfqTweEnFTW9QT7Pm65Cs8Vx Tz1O9J91 bnzpoCZ wpuoH9Xi

I got this perfume for Christmas and I have not switched to a different one since. For a Bath and Body Works perfume, it actually stays pretty much the whole day without reapplication. It’s not too strong, but strong enough where it has people noticing! Definitely a recommended purchase!!

UNH '25 there are so many beautiful reasons to be happy