This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Graduation cap decoration is a right of passage for every college senior girl. Whether you’re feeling like all going out with glitter and bows or a simple “thank you” to your mom and dad were here to help. Don’t fear being too creative or there your lack of creativity because we have some be-dazzled & bowed and sorotity caps to really spice up that boring black hat that will never stay on your head. Just remember to take these ideas and turn them into Wildcat worthy decorations!! No go and spice up that cap and gown because it’s you’re graduation and you deserve to show your personality just like you did these past 4 years!!!!

For all those nursing students out there, here is a perfect cap idea for you! Either a Stethoscope or a heart monitor line on your cap would definitely make you the best dressed future nurse getting their degree!

A cute cap modeled after the beloveded children’s movie UP. It has a little bit of your childhood left in the moment where you step into becoming an adult.

It is about time, but a time that no one wants to come.

A “I Did It” or “We Did It” would shine bright ina crowd of boring caps and everyone graduating can relate to it, so you’ll get lots of compliments on it! Model your cap like the one above using blue, white, or silver sparkle scrapbook paper.

Make your own monogram in a Word Document or APP. on line and decorate the edges. Make sure to put your last name as the middle initial!

This one is definitely creative and different, show off what you worked all these years for!

These four caps are past UNH caps to give you some extra ideas!!! If you are part of Chi Omegs, Alpha Phi, Alpha Chi Omega, Alpha Xi Delta, or Kappa Delta show your sorority love by putting your letters on your cap!

Use blue sparkle scrapbook paper from Michael’s to create a UNH Wildcat Paw!! One last time to show your UNH pride!

Congrats on Graduating Wildcats!

UNH Her Campus Editor in Cheif Member since 2012Junior Chi Omega SisterHelath Management and Policy Major with a Minor in Sociology Originally from Orono, ME. Lover of Fashion, Fall, and Food