This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Gifts are one of the most difficult aspects of the holiday season. How well you know the person and how long you have known them, all of these things play a role in deciding what the perfect gift will be. Your girlfriends, sisters, and moms are easy to buy for because you know what you would love to receive from them. But- those guys in your life are a little harder to crack the case about. So, if you’re in a bind for what to get your Dad, Brother, or Boyfriend this season keep reading!

Dad:

1.  Dollar Shave Club

This is a really cool subscription service that allows your dad to get a monthly box filled with high quality stainless steel razors, shave gel, and aftershave for only $1!

2.Corkcicle Wine/Beer Chiller

This innovative idea will help keep your dad’s wine or beer cold. This cork has an attached ice cube like bottom that you freeze, and place in the bottle. It will ensure the perfect temperature for his beverage of choice!

3.  At Home Brewing

If your dad is more on the adventurous side and wants to try to make his own beers this system is perfect for him! 

Boyfriend:

1.   Cologne Set (from Sephora)

This gift is perfect for your boyfriend if he doesn’t already have a specific scent. This set allows your BF to try out 15 of Sephora’s best selling colognes. After he chooses one from the set he can bring the certificate that came with the set and receive a full size cologne! This set is an amazing value and allows him to pick his own scent. 

2.   Watches

If your BF is sporty, classic, or trendy a watch is an essential. A watch is a timeless piece…some great brands include: Daniel Wellington, Komono, Fossil, and Boss.

3. Speakers

This is a classic idea but will always be appreciated. Whether you splurge on some really high quality speakers or go more low-key you will be guaranteed he will love blasting music everywhere he goes. (Jawbone and bose are great brands to look into)

Brother:

1.     Shoes/Socks

Chances are you know your brother’s style better than most others so picking out his type of shoes or socks are a classic gift! Aldo and Vans are amongst popular shoe brands for Boys. Stance and J.Crew also offer some very unique patterns in socks. 

2.     Sports Tickets

This gift will guarantee you to get the “Best Sister of the Year” award. Plus you could get a few tickets and make use out of the gift too!

3.     Drone

These have become quite popular over the last few years but will still be a perfect gift idea for your brother. This quadcopter from Amazon is a reasonable price and can capture HD images and videos from great heights.  

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!