Get the Gossip Girl Wardrobe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Get the Gossip Girl wardrobe!  

Last week the news finally came, the hit show we all love, Gossip Girl, is getting its own clothing line. Warner Bros has designed this collection with Romeo & Juliet Couture and the inspiration for the clothes will be the leads from the show, fashionistas Serena and Blair. Both of them got an instant it-girl status when appearing on screen, and finally us mortal can at least dress the same as these fabulous Upper East siders!

When Gossip Girl first premiered, most of us were still grieving the fact that an era with Sex & the City had ended. But with an amazing cast, great plot and star stylist Eric Daman’s übertrendy outfits, the series turned out to become the perfect replacement for Carrie & Co.

This will be Romeo & Juliet’s first entertainment inspired line, and Gossip Girl was a natural choice. The reason; Gossip Girl has become a synonym for FASHION!

Unlike the designer prices you would have to pay for the original clothes in the series, the entire line will have reasonable prices, between $80 and $200, so there will be something for everyone! The collection has a great variety from every day clothes to those edgy looks we love seeing on our favorite Upper East siders! The clothes are available at Neiman Marcus, Kitson & Saks Fifth Avenue this fall.

Gossip Girl is as much known for its fashion as its plot and we are excited for these clothes to hit the racks!!

xoxo

photo credit:
New Jersey native, Stephanie, is a junior in the Whittemore School of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire. She is majoring in Business Administration with a dual concentration in Marketing and International Business & Economics. She loves the city and lived there last summer while interning for Ann Taylor. Stephanie loves sushi and Starbucks lattes. She is also a proud member of Alpha Phi and currently serves as the Treasurer on the Panhellenic Council.