samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Finals Week As Told By J. Law

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

It’s the beginning of December and it’s about that time; the two words no collegiate wants to hear… Finals week

You realize how much work is needed to be done in the next week and trying to organize your life will be the biggest uphill battle

Once you’ve got the next week mapped out in extreme detail you feel as though you have accomplished so much and do anything and everything, but start studying. Like boozing

Not to mention lots and lots of snacking

When you come to conclusion it’s finally time to get your sh*t together, you confide in your besties for a little moral support and hope that they’ve done just about as little work as you have

After all the shenanigans are out of system, it’s really time to begin cracking down and consuming as much Red Bull as your body can handle even if that means being completely and totally revved up that people might actually question your sanity

Now the time has come; the day of your exams and you’re feeling hella confident. Then just like that, by the time all your exams are over you’re rather unsure of how things went, but hey ya win some ya lose some

The only thing that really matters is finals are over and you couldn’t be happier to get home and wreak some havoc with your homies

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!