This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Here are all of the trends that I think will be a huge hit during the spring and summer time this year!! Start hopping on the trends now because I know I will be!

Neon

Personally, I am really obsessed with this particular trend because I have always been in love with neon colors but have been too skeptical to wear it because it’s so bright. I cannot wait to break out my bright neon clothing this summer! 

Cargo pants 

I have always been a fan of cargo pants because they fit me so well and they spice up any outfit. Camo cargo pants or even solid colors are so cute!! 

Animal print

I have not hopped on this trend yet because I have been trying to save my money, but an animal print clothing piece is definitely on the list for my next purchases. 

Snakeskin

I received a pair of snakeskin booties for Christmas and they’re the perfect boots to add a pop of pattern to an outfit! 

Bike shorts

This trend all started with the Kardashian’s. At first, I thought this trend was really weird, but the way people have styled them has made me want to get a pair for the summer!! They’re different, but definitely, a must have. 

Blazers

Very sophisticated, but sexy. You can dress it up with heels or dress it down with a cropped top and joggers. 

Polka dots

This has always been an on and off trend, but I have a feeling they’re coming back for the summer! Polka dot dresses and swimsuits… Stock up ladies!! 

Tie Dye 

Last but not least, one of the best summer trends of all. Making tie-dye shirts with friends is one of my favorite things to do. This summer tie-dye tops and dresses will be a big trend. 

UNH 2022
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!