This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Everyone who lives in New England understands that the weather can change within seconds, which is especially true during the fall season. No one really knows how the weather will turn out here. One day it can be 70 degrees and sunny and the next day it can drop to 30 degrees. Being prepared for whatever mother nature throws at you will improve your fall fashion during this moody season. Here are some fun fall outfits for when the temperature spikes.

Instead of putting your summer dresses away for the winter season, pair your favorite dress with some knee high boots.

Add a denim or leather jacket with your favorite comfy t-shirt and some sneakers.

Wear a quarter sleeve or t-shirt and just add a scarf. This outfit is simple and cute.

In every girl’s wardrobe it is necessary to have a flannel, so just throw a flannel over a long sleeve. If you get hot, tie it around your waist.

Adding a lightweight vest is a cute and easy fall outfit. Pairing it with a long sleeve or light sweatshirt will allow you to stay warm if the temperature drops at night.

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!