Fall Carry-Alls!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Classes are about to begin and professors are sending detailed emails about the expensive books required for their classes! While there are few positive things about wiping out your bank account for books you may or may not even crack the binding of, a bunch of heavy books do call for a cute bag to carry them in! Make your hike to the library a little sweeter with these cute essential packs that are a perfect fit for all your study needs!

Longchamp Le Pilage Large Tote- $145
This large tote is perfect for carrying your notebooks and laptop to and from your dorm and classes and is even big enough to fit your sneakers and workout clothes for a quick trip to the gym! It comes in a wide variety of colors for every personality and style!

The North Face Borealis Backpack- $79
This backpack is a dream for anyone who’s schedule consits of back-to-back classes and tons of heavy books! It comes complete with a laptop pocket and is durable enough to fit as many books as you can stuff in it! The side pockets are a perfect spot to store your water bottle and a few snacks and it comes in a bunch of colors to make it a little more personal!

MICHAEL Michael Kors Back To School Tote- $128
This tote gives you the best of both worlds with it’s sturdy handles and eye popping color. It’s roomy inside and even has special pockets for your pencils and school ID! It’s also available in black and red!

Wildkin Kaleidoscope Backpack for Target- $29
Looking for something cute that won’t break the bank? This backpack is for you! It’s fun pattern is sure to stand out in a crowd of neutral backpacks and it can be found at your local target store! The padded straps will keep your shoulders happy and the $29 price tag is sure not to upset your wallet! If this pattern isn’t quite what you were looking for check out the other cute colors and patterns Wildkin has to offer!

Leah Tully is currently studying nutrition, wellness, and writing at the University of New Hampshire.
Laura Tentas is a Junior Business Marketing major at the University of New Hampshire's Whittemore School of Business and Economics. She is the Vice President of the Marketing and Advertising Club at the Whittemore School and past Vice President of Recruitment for her sorority, Alpha Phi International Fraternity, Eta Alpha Chapter. Laura enjoys snowboarding, bikram yoga and anything to do with the ocean. She hopes to some day write a novel and her favorite TV show is Law and Order SVU.