This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Looking for the perfect chick flick to check out in your spare time after spring break? Well then Endless Love is the movie you’ve got to see. Who doesn’t love a good cry with a few girlfriends while stuffing your face with some buttery popcorn and sweets? Not to mention this movie captures the perfect combination of romance, drama and rebellion with its cast including Gabriella Wilde and Alex Pettyfer – the perfect eye candy for any girl!

This movie is a remake of the 1981 film starring Brooke Shields and Tom Cruise. It’s the story of Jade Butterfield (Gabriella Wilde), a sheltered but privileged teenage girl who becomes captivated by handsome David Elliot (Alex Pettyfer), a working-class youth with a troubled past, following their high school graduation. Jade and David quickly fall in love despite Jade’s father (Bruce Greenwood) strongly disapproving of the relationship, while David’s father (Robert Patrick) warns his son to be cautious. However, their parents’ disapproval doesn’t stop the two love-struck teens from growing closer and more determined to pursue their passionate relationship.

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!