Embark on Your 20s Journey: Top Podcast Episodes for Navigating the Twists and Turns

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Your twenties can feel like a whirlwind of excitement, uncertainty, and self-discovery. As you navigate through this transformative decade, it’s natural to seek guidance and insights to help you along the way. Luckily, there’s a wealth of wisdom waiting for you in the world of podcasts. From career advice to personal development and everything in between, these podcasts offer valuable perspectives on navigating the challenges and opportunities of your twenties. Here are some of my favorite episodes that have provided me with valuable insights and inspiration:

The Mel Robbins Podcast- “13 Things I Wish I Knew in my 20s”

Hosted by the dynamic Mel Robbins, this episode is a treasure stash of practical advice and life lessons. Robbins, a renowned motivational speaker and author, draws from her own experiences and challenges to offer invaluable insights into thriving in your twenties. From embracing failure as a stepping stone to success to the importance of self-discipline, Robbins’ message is both empowering and enlightening.

The Psychology of Your 20s – “Navigating a Quarter Life Crisis and Feeling Lost”

In this insightful episode, experts delve into the psychological challenges many young adults face in their twenties. Hosted by Jemma Sbeg, the podcast explores the phenomenon of the quarter-life crisis and offers strategies for overcoming feelings of uncertainty and doubt. By understanding the psychological dynamics at play, listeners gain valuable insights into how to navigate through turbulent times and emerge stronger on the other side.

Trying Not to Care – “Navigating Your 20s: Strict Timelines, Living on Your Own, Saving Money, Loving Your Body and Balancing Alone Time and Friendships”

Hosted by a Ashley Corbo, a relatable and down-to-earth woman in her 20s, this episode tackles a wide range of topics relevant to young adults. From societal pressures to financial independence, body image, and maintaining healthy relationships, the hosts offer candid discussions and practical advice. Through their own experiences and struggles, they provide valuable insights into how to navigate the complexities of adulthood while staying true to oneself.

Not Your Typical – “Navigating Your 20s: The Positive Push You Need to Hear!!!”

With a focus on optimism and resilience, this episode offers a refreshing perspective on navigating your twenties. Hosted by Katelynn Nolan, a National Academy of Sports Medicine Personal Trainer focused on self-improvement, this podcast shares inspiring stories and practical tips to empower listeners to embrace their uniqueness and pursue their passions with confidence. Through uplifting messages and actionable advice, the hosts provide the positive push young adults need to navigate through the challenges of their twenties.

Manifest with Tori DeSimone – “Navigating Your 20s: Ditching Comparisons, Embracing Chaos, and Crafting Your Own Success Story”

Host Tori DeSimone shares her personal journey of self-discovery and growth in her twenties in this empowering episode. Through candid conversations and insightful reflections, DeSimone encourages listeners to break free from comparison, embrace uncertainty, and create a life that aligns with their values and aspirations. With a focus on authenticity and empowerment, DeSimone inspires listeners to craft their own success stories and navigate through the chaos of their twenties with grace and confidence.

On My Mind – “Figuring Out Life in Your 20s”

Hosted by a group Ava Jules, a social media influencer, this episode explores the myriad of challenges young adults face in their twenties. From career dilemmas to relationship woes, the hosts offer humor, empathy, and practical advice to help listeners find direction, build resilience, and embrace the journey of self-discovery. Through relatable anecdotes and genuine insights, the hosts provide guidance and support for listeners navigating the ups and downs of their twenties.

Navigating Your 20s Podcast – All Episodes

Dedicated to helping young adults navigate the challenges and opportunities of their twenties, this podcast covers a wide range of topics, including career development, personal finance, mental health, and relationships. Hosted by experts or peers who have experienced the trials and triumphs of young adulthood firsthand, each episode provides valuable insights and actionable advice to support listeners on their journey to adulthood. Whether you’re seeking guidance on finding your passion, building healthy relationships, or achieving financial stability, this podcast has something for everyone.

Your twenties are a time of immense growth and transformation. By tuning into these insightful podcast episodes, you can gain valuable perspectives and guidance to help you navigate the ups and downs of this pivotal decade. So plug in your headphones, press play, and embark on the journey of self-discovery, reflection and growth that is your twenties.

UNH nursing student, beach bum, book worm, and health & wellness lover from Cape Cod, MA!