This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Dear Natalie,

It’s November 17th, 2018. We have known each other for over three years. I remember the first time we met. Our resident advisor made us walk around downtown on one of first days of freshmen year. It had to be at least 80 degrees out and the air was so thick it was hard to breathe. I remember seeing you in the group and thinking, “that girl could snap me in half if she wanted to.”

I originally wasn’t going to live in Willy freshmen year, but my roommate at the time said it would be a good choice since everyone living there would also be a freshman. We would all be dealing with being new to college together. So, I logged into my Wildcat Link and changed my first choice to the freshmen only dorms.

You lived in 107 and I lived in 115 down the hall. You and Val always had your door open. I remember going to dinner with you guys the first night and laughing so hard my sides hurt. And somehow, we are now seniors living in our downtown apartment as we prepare to graduate in May. It seems as though it was only yesterday when we were sitting on our floor in Adam’s Tower dreaming of the day when we would finally have our own place.

Nat – you are one of the most supportive people I’ve ever met. I admire your sincerity, dedication, and kindness. You bring me coffee when I need a little pick-me-up during the day and force me to go on car rides when I need to sing my heart out while I cry. You support my love for art and never miss a chance to make a Picasso joke. Your selflessness never ceases to me amaze me and your ambition constantly inspires me.

So, thank you, Nat, for being you. My world would be a lot less funny without you in it.

Love,

Jules

Hello! I'm Julianna and I graduated from the University of New Hampshire with a major in BFA: Photography and a minor in Business Administration. I was a Contributing Writer to the Her Campus UNH Chapter beginning in October 2016. In September 2017, I got promoted to Senior Editor, and then I was one of UNH's Campus Correspondents for the Fall 2018 - Spring 2019 school year! This organization was such an incredible experience and I can't wait to see what great things the chapter does in the future. HCXO, Julianna :) http://juliannasagliano.com/