Cute and EASY Christmas Wrapping

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

It’s that time of year!!! It’s time for family, food, friends, and celebrations, part of the celeration time is giving and receving gifts! I love to get presents as much as the next girl, but my favorite thing about the Christmas is GIVING GIFTS!!! Every year I plan far ahead to make sure I get all of my family members the perfect gifts, but where it all falls short is the presentation of the gift, so this year I decided to step up my game and try to make the prettiest presents I could!! Below are some simple ideas to dress up the usually normal and boring holiday gift wrapping !

Decorative bags!

I got this bad at The Christmas Tree Shop for 89 Cents! Just cover the gift with matching tissue paper, tie on a ribbion and it’s good to go!!

[pagebreak]

Make the colors match!

Reds, Golds, White, and any kind of sparkles are a definite go-to!

[pagebreak]

Use Decorative Bows

For most of my presents this year I got decorative bows, usually used on Christmas Trees, and put them on the packaging of presents and they dress up the wrapping paper so much, you could use any color or size!!! These bows are availble in packs of two, and I found mine at my local The Christmas Tree Shop for just $1.50.

[pagebreak]

Name tags!!

Tags are very important on presents because you don’t want to be giving your grandmother the nice watch you got for your boyfriend…You can either buy tags at the store or make your own like I did, using just green construction paper and cutting them into shapes of your choice!

[pagebreak]

Stockings!

Hate wrapping gifts?? Well just buy a cheap stocking at your local dollar store and put the present in there! Or wrap up a a bunch of small presents and put them all in the stocking!

UNH Her Campus Editor in Cheif Member since 2012Junior Chi Omega SisterHelath Management and Policy Major with a Minor in Sociology Originally from Orono, ME. Lover of Fashion, Fall, and Food