Collegiettes Dish on Their Favorite Lip Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Whether it’s lipstick, stain, gloss or balm, it’s quick, easy and essential. I personally have 7 different lip-related products in my bag at all times and I know I’m not the only one. Here are some of my personal favorites as well as favorites of our Her Campus writers and readers! 

Maybelline “Baby Lips”

Price: $3.99

“The baby lips collection is awesome. It’s a ChapStick with a tint and they have a special winter limited addition color scheme right now!” – Allison Bellucci, UNH Her Campus writer

Burt’s Bees “Lip Shimmer”

Price: $5

“I use the Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer. It’s the most moisturizing stick with color and there are so many options!” – Courtney Heroux, UNH Her Campus reader

NYX “Simply Vamp Lip Cream”

Price: $6.50

“I really like the Simply Vamp Lip Cream from NYX because it goes on the lips really pigmented and smooth. The color choices are bold for the fall/winter season. It’s $6.50, so it’s pretty affordable for the quality of the product.” – Emily Luc, UNH Her Campus writer

Revlon “Colorburst Matte Balm”

Price: $6.89

“I love the Revlon Colorburst balm sticks (especially the matte ones). Everyone I’ve tried is so smooth and pigmented and lasts for hours (I have like 8 of them). The balm liquid lipsticks are light weight and will last all day through anything.” – Amanda Elm, UNH Her Campus writer

“Revlon Colorburst Balm stick is my fave. It’s cheap and there’s a ton of different colors and they stay on really well.” – Caitie Harris, UNH Her Campus reader

CoverGirl “Lipperfection Jumbo Gloss Balm”

Price: $6.99

My personal favorite and everyday go-to is the CoverGirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss. It goes on like ChapStick and never gets sticky. I also seem to buy a new one every time I go to CVS because they come in so many colors and they’re inexpensive!

Maybelline “Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip Color”

Price: $7.99

“The Maybelline Creamy Matte lipsticks are really good! But the Revlon Matte balm sticks are my fave too.” – Tara Pimentel, UNH Her Campus writer

Clinique “Different Lipstick” in Tenderheart

Price: $17

“I’m rather fair skinned so I try to stay away from bold lips, I can’t pull that off. The Clinique Lipstick I have is subtle but you can still tell I have something on and it doesn’t come off on my coffee mug in the morning.” – Lyndsay Levin, UNH Her Campus Reader

MAC “Lipstick”

Price: $17

“I love Mac because they have a variety of colors and it also lasts a really long time. The make-up artists also match you up with lip glosses that go very well with the lipstick.” – Morgan McCarthy, UNH Her Campus writer

Buxom “Full on Lip Polish”

Price: $19

“Buxom Full on Lip Polish is amazing and they are suppose to plump as well… It’s also cool because they have a ton of color options that are all different girls names so you can find one that has your name! It is also a great gift for friends if they have one named after them.” – Allison Bellucci, UNH Her Campus writer

Urban Decay “Matt Revolution Lipstick”

Price: $22

“I love the Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in Dark Berry Pink. It adds a pop of color and stays on all night.”- Kara Smith, UNH Her Campus reader

NARS “Velvet Matte Lip Pencil”

Price: $26

“NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils are awesome! Don’t smudge, really long lasting, AND if you’re a beauty insider at Sephora (it’s free to sign up), you get 2 for free as a birthday gift.” – Sarah Perfetuo, UNH Her Campus reader

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!