This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Introducing this week’s campus cutie Chris Drake! He is a super senior from Reading, MA and when he’s not studying Hospitality Management, you can find him at his favorite place on campus, Scorps! Chris prefers blondes, but don’t worry ladies, he thinks brunettes and red heads are beautiful, too. ;) Scoop this cutie up and maybe he’ll show you his secret cooking skills while listening to John Legend (how romantic). Now let’s take a look!!

Hometown? Reading, MA

Major? Hospitality Management

Favorite place on campus? Scorps

Place on campus you love the food the most? Dhop late night

Favorite UNH sport? Football, because of the tailgates

Favorite sport to watch? Baseball

Favorite type of music? Hootie and the Blowfish Pandora

Favorite music artist? John Legend

Favorite TV show? Californication

Favorite part of UNH? Homecoming

Why did you choose UNH? I transferred here because my old school sucked

What are your plans after college? Work in a hotel in Portsmouth

If you could give yourself a high school superlative, what would it be? Class twins

ANY Fun facts? 1. My twin sister is my best friend 2. A random girl came up to me in Scorps and asked if I wanted to be campus cutie (guilty!)

Favorite movie? Wedding Crashers

Three things you can’t live without? Good food, good music, good people

Secret talent? Im a fairly decent cook

Sweetest thing you’ve ever done for a girl? I bought my niece a puppy when she was in the hospital (Awwwwww)

Favorite color? I’m Colorblind

Dream job? Musician

Man Crush? Will Smith

View on Ugg Boots? They’re ugly as shit

If you could have dinner with one person dead or alive who would it be? Will Ferrell. It would be hilarous

If you could have one super power what would it be? I’d love to be able to teleport. I’d go to Europe all the time.

Biggest celebrity crush? Jennifer Aniston, she’s in her prime

Blondes, brunettes or red heads? Preferably blondes, but they’re all beautiful. (Good answer)

If you could choose next week’s campus cutie, who would it be and why? Anthony Pennacchio because he’s a stud and he’ll cook you the best meal of your life.

Ideal date? Going out to dinner to really nice restaurant

Most Embarrassing Moment? My first party at UNH I had gum on my shoe and walked out of the bathroom dragging toilet paper around the entire party. My friends found it so amusing that they neglected to tell me, it was pretty hilarious

Christensen or Williamson? Clemens Hall at Saint Louis University

Philbrook or HOCO? Stillings

Aroma Joes or BNG? Aroma Joes

House party or Frat basement? House Party

Flats or heels? Flats

Beach or lake? Beach

Summer or Fall? Summer

Scorps or Libby’s? Scorps

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!