This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Cameron Calato! Cameron is this year’s winner of ‘Funniest Man on Campus’. If you want to learn more about Cam, and his hidden talents read our Her Campus exclusive interview below!

Basic

Name: Cameron CalatoHometown: Amherst NHGrade: SophomoreMajor: History and PhilosophyActivities/Clubs: Assistant Baseball Coach at Oyster River, Improv Anonymous

When was the first time you preformed stand-up? Last Year for Funniest Man On Campus. Have stand-up it 3 times including FPOC this year and opened for Mike Birbiglia

How did you prepare? Think about good material then write jokes about them. then try to memorize and make everything flow together.

UNH Questions

Where if your favorite place to study? Quiet room at the library 

Favorite Dinning Hall? Phildo (Philly)

Favorite Place to get coffee? The Hut (Shout out to Jenna Davis and Cooper Bryer)

What is your best memory at UNH so far? Cinco de Mayo last year, 75 degrees sunny, great people, outside all day.

Random Questions

Do you have any hidden talents? Roll a mean bowling ball.

If you could be cast in any reality show, which one would you pick? Survivor

What song best describes you? Ants Marching – Dave Mathews Band

If you could hangout with any celebrity who would you pick, and why? Third wheel at a date with Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen.

Gennifer Davidson

Griffith Gold Coast

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!