This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Repairing the Internet

We all know the Kardashians very well, especially Kimmy. We’ve heard all about her ex husband, her famous curves, her booty, her new husband, her daughter, her booty, her fashion line designs, her booty and now, more booty. Paper Magazine has revealed their Winter 2014 issue labeled: Break the Internet Kim Kardashian, with Kim modeled on the cover.

One of the featured cover photos is of Kim balancing a champagne glass on her arched behind and another photo of her oily, glistening, glowing badonkadonk.  Sources told E! News that Kim went into the Jean-Paul Goude shoot with one image on her mind, the “champagne pic”, recreating a picture Jean-Paul took 30 years ago. He first sketched her, and then came up with the idea of ripping off the dress, which Kim loved says E! News. ABC News tells us the editorial director of Paper said it was her attitude that made it happen and that she said “If we’re gonna do it, let’s really go there.” and that it was her idea to take her clothes off.

Paper said that they gave themselves an assignment “Break the Internet” and that there was “no other person that we can think of who is up to the task than on Kim Kardashian West.” However, she was up for a lot more than expected as she also posed for more than just shot of her behind.

The magazine also contains a full-frontal shot of everything. From her stupefying mammary glands to her very own Kooka, Kim shows it all. Reactions to these pictures have literally BROKEN the Internet with images, comments, blogs and other kinds of posts everywhere.

The broken Internet has been both positive….

……..and negative. 

Even some celebrities have made some comments:

Even though a lot of people are judging her for what she does with herself, we are reminded that there are plenty of other celebs that have done naked mag covers. E! online reminds us that there are more than just a few other celebs:  http://www.eonline.com/photos/1725/stars-naked-magazine-covers/317290

In the end, Kim is one of the most gorgeous creatures on earth and no one is going to change the way Kim does Kim. The Internet is repairing itself slowly, but this will be one for the books. Plus, let’s be honest, we all want her body. Instead of self-loathing because you don’t have a Kardashian booty, go have one of these delicious treats that looks just like one, because a body image like that is skewed out of proportion and you are so beautiful just the way you are. <3

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!