This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Drum role please, introducing Boris. Our friend Boris here is a computer engineering major. Looks and brains! He loves brunettes and that UNH girls possess strong party skill. Everyone knows Christensen and Williamson are where these party skills originate… and these are Boris’s favorite places on campus to meet girls. (Catch em’ while they’re hot AKA before the freshmen fifteen) And try to stay on your A game because his biggest turn off is a sloppy drunk!

Hometown: Manchester, NH
Relationship Status: Single
Fun Fact: One day he’ll be a millionaire
What impresses you about a girl? A sense of humor
What song best describes you? TNT by ACDC
What do you look for in a girl? This is a long one, deep breath: looks (call me shallow but this is the first thing on most normal, breathing humans.) sense of humor, be able to hold a conversation, have goals and values, confident, and last but not least knows how to cook.

New Jersey native, Stephanie, is a junior in the Whittemore School of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire. She is majoring in Business Administration with a dual concentration in Marketing and International Business & Economics. She loves the city and lived there last summer while interning for Ann Taylor. Stephanie loves sushi and Starbucks lattes. She is also a proud member of Alpha Phi and currently serves as the Treasurer on the Panhellenic Council.