Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Book Review: Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Argov

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

When I first heard about this book, “Why Men Love Bitches” I was skeptical. I thought, no I’m not a bitch and I don’t really want to be one, lol. Let me tell you, the cover doesn’t do the book justice. This book has almost nothing to do with what men love. Instead, it tells women how to love themselves and get what they want out of a relationship. When I was reading, so many times I stopped and said to myself, holy sh*t! I’m so embarrassed… I’ve done that for a guy before and he didn’t like me the whole time, how EMBARASSING! Now I laugh about it. All those cringy moments with men and failed talking stages, not even a thought. Now I know what I want and how to get it. The book takes you through a series of chapters:

1. From Doormat To Dreamgirl
  2. Why Men Prefer Bitches
  3. TheCandyStore
  4. Dumb Like a Fox
  5. Jumping Through HoopsLike a Circus Poodle 
  6. NaggingNomore
  7. The Other Team’s Secret“Playbook”
  8. Keeping Your PinkSlip 
  9. How To RenewThe Mental Challenge 
  10. Gaining Control of Your Emotions 
  11. The New and Improved Bitch 

Whether you’re in a relationship, single or have been married for 20 years, READ THIS BOOK, read it once, then READ IT AGAIN. As a senior about to graduate college I had my fair share of encounters with sh*tty men, wait sorry, sh*tty boys. So, if you catch yourself thinking you’re too nice and you feel like you go the extra mile for someone who won’t give you the time of day, this is the book for you. Go on Amazon and get this book now, you won’t be disappointed! I’ll end with a quote from the book, “truly powerful people don’t explain they want respect. They simply don’t engage someone who doesn’t give it to them.”

Sophomore Communication Major