#Blessed for Her Campus’s Finals Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Let’s play a game of would you rather. Would you rather being sitting in a puddle of your tears panicking about when you are going to find time to study for 4 exams and write two 20 page long papers OR would you rather be learning all the moves to ReQuest Dance Crew’s awesome dance to Beyonce’s 711. I personally would pick the latter of the two but unfortunately that is not how college works. At the end of each semester we are all faced with the stressful week from hell they like to call finals week.

But thanks to Her Campus and their lovely sponsors, we were lucky enough to receive a Her Campus Finals Survival Kit to help us through the week. Kettle Brand’s Maple and Bacon popcorn was basically our breakfast, lunch and dinner all week (it is that good).

So from Her Campus UNH we would like to give a special thanks to…

-Cold-EEZE for their Natural Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts and Cold Remedy Plus Immune Support with Natural Enemy QuickMelts

-Chipotle for their buy one get one free gift cards

-Luna for their delicious bars

-TRESemme for saving our hair from the damage New England winters cause with 7- day Keratin Smooth samples and travel sized hair spray

-Bayer/Timeline project to help us get focused and prepared for next semester goals

-Cosabella for their adorable Never Say Never Lowrider panties and coupons

-Kettle Brand for amazing Maple and Bacon popcorn and “Hey Neighbor” bags

-chain & charcol for their $20 off coupons towards anything in the Her Campus inspired College Catwalk Collection

-BaubleBar for their incredibly cute “obsessed” bracelet

-Aritzia for their gift card!

-Camelbak for the perfect size Eddy waterbottle

UNH '15