This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

For any of you folks who happened to miss the Super Bowl, had no desire to watch at all or people who simply want to bask in the glory of this win forever, here’s a little look back on some of the best Super Bowl XLIX moments

3 words… Budweiser Puppy Commercial. I’ll take ten puppies please and thanks

Katy Perry killing it per usual and looking like a total smoke doing it

Just when we were sure the game was over, rookie Malcolm Butler comes in to save the day with just about the most incredible interception I’ve witnessed. God Bless his soul

Seeing Tom Brady jump around like a little kid on Christmas after that play was just about the cutest thing we’ve all ever seen

Getting an incredible sense of joy seeing Richard Sherman, also known for being the number one sh*t talker in the NFL, nearly break down crying watching his team royally screw up the last play of the game causing them to lose the Super Bowl. I guess what goes around comes around

“The Fight”

University of New Hampshire putting the riot in Patriots, am I right?

And of course Gronk being Gronk channeling his inner white girl wasted at the parade in Boston

All in all this year’s Super Bowl was an unforgettable win for New England fans, go Pat’s Nation!

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!