This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

The holiday season is a beautiful time. Everyone is happy, the towns are decorated with pretty lights, and the air is filled with the sound of cheerful music. Stores also bring out some incredible deals for the holidays. Being a collegiate myself, I always wait in anticipation to look up all the hottest packages Sephora and Ulta. I have compiled a list of my top 10 so we all can save a little money these holidays!

1. Glow For It: $40 ($106 value – Sephora) In this set, you get seven different highlighters, ranging from Becca, to Benefit, to Cover FX.

2. Stila’s Eye for Elegance Liquid Eye Shadow Set: $45 ($72 value – Sephora) In this set, you get 6 of Stila’s water-infused liquid eyeshadows. These are known for being some of the best glittery and shimmery eyeshadows on the market right now.

3. Urban Decay’s All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Duo: $42 ($64 value – Sephora) This setting spray is known for keeping your makeup on all night long, even through a whole night of dancing.

4. Too Faced’s Boss Lady Beauty Agenda: $58 ($336 value – Sephora) This limited edition makeup collection has everything! There are eyeshadows, a luminizer, bronzer, blush, lipstick, and a mascara. It even comes with an actual planner, and we all know how much collegiates love organization.

5. Beautyblender’s Gold Mine: $40 ($68 value – Sephora) This set comes with two beautyblenders, a beautyblender solid for cleaning your sponges and brushes, and a blotterazzi for those super oily skin days.

6. Buxom’s Plump and Contour Lip Trio: $20 (Ulta) This set gives you a lip liner, lipstick gel, and a lip polish, all in the shade Dolly.

7. Mario Badescu’s Home & Away Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater Trio: $24 (Ulta) One of the best products ever made; this spray keeps your face nice and hydrated. This set gives you a 2 oz bottle, a 4 oz bottle, and a 8 oz bottle. Different sizes allow for easy packing when traveling too!

8. Becca’s Glow on the Go in Opal: $20 (Ulta) This includes a shimmering skin perfector spotlight as well as a pressed version in the color Opal.

9. Real Techniques’ Ultimate Sponge Set: $50 (Ulta) This includes 12 sponge essentials that do prep to finish.

10. Give Me Some Nude Lip: $28 ($70 value – Sephora) This set has 6 nude lip products from Buxom, Kat Von D, and more.

Happy shopping, wildcats!

Hello! I'm Julianna and I graduated from the University of New Hampshire with a major in BFA: Photography and a minor in Business Administration. I was a Contributing Writer to the Her Campus UNH Chapter beginning in October 2016. In September 2017, I got promoted to Senior Editor, and then I was one of UNH's Campus Correspondents for the Fall 2018 - Spring 2019 school year! This organization was such an incredible experience and I can't wait to see what great things the chapter does in the future. HCXO, Julianna :) http://juliannasagliano.com/
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!