The holiday season is a beautiful time. Everyone is happy, the towns are decorated with pretty lights, and the air is filled with the sound of cheerful music. Stores also bring out some incredible deals for the holidays. Being a collegiate myself, I always wait in anticipation to look up all the hottest packages Sephora and Ulta. I have compiled a list of my top 10 so we all can save a little money these holidays!
1. Glow For It: $40 ($106 value – Sephora) In this set, you get seven different highlighters, ranging from Becca, to Benefit, to Cover FX.
2. Stila’s Eye for Elegance Liquid Eye Shadow Set: $45 ($72 value – Sephora) In this set, you get 6 of Stila’s water-infused liquid eyeshadows. These are known for being some of the best glittery and shimmery eyeshadows on the market right now.
3. Urban Decay’s All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Duo: $42 ($64 value – Sephora) This setting spray is known for keeping your makeup on all night long, even through a whole night of dancing.
4. Too Faced’s Boss Lady Beauty Agenda: $58 ($336 value – Sephora) This limited edition makeup collection has everything! There are eyeshadows, a luminizer, bronzer, blush, lipstick, and a mascara. It even comes with an actual planner, and we all know how much collegiates love organization.
5. Beautyblender’s Gold Mine: $40 ($68 value – Sephora) This set comes with two beautyblenders, a beautyblender solid for cleaning your sponges and brushes, and a blotterazzi for those super oily skin days.
6. Buxom’s Plump and Contour Lip Trio: $20 (Ulta) This set gives you a lip liner, lipstick gel, and a lip polish, all in the shade Dolly.
7. Mario Badescu’s Home & Away Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater Trio: $24 (Ulta) One of the best products ever made; this spray keeps your face nice and hydrated. This set gives you a 2 oz bottle, a 4 oz bottle, and a 8 oz bottle. Different sizes allow for easy packing when traveling too!
8. Becca’s Glow on the Go in Opal: $20 (Ulta) This includes a shimmering skin perfector spotlight as well as a pressed version in the color Opal.
9. Real Techniques’ Ultimate Sponge Set: $50 (Ulta) This includes 12 sponge essentials that do prep to finish.
10. Give Me Some Nude Lip: $28 ($70 value – Sephora) This set has 6 nude lip products from Buxom, Kat Von D, and more.
Happy shopping, wildcats!