This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

St. Tropez Self-Tan Bronzing Mousse

After many years of trial an error when it comes to those streaky lines, the stinky smell or the orange glow, I have finally nailed down the BEST self-tanner I have ever found. You may have heard of St. Tropez since it was named to Allure’s Best of Beauty list this past year.

St. Tropez is a gradual self-tanner that takes from 8-24 hours to develop it’s full color. It is animal testing free and lasts for about 3-10 days.  

The self-tanner contains a color guide and is applied by using a mitt. The guild helps eliminate any streaking and the mitt makes for an easy application, which for me personally, takes no more than 5 minutes when I get out of the shower.

When first applied, the smell is extremely nice. As the tanner develops, the smell does have a little bit of a self-tanner smell, but none that I would compare to anything else because it is so minimal and has a fragrance technology called Aromaguard™.

I was able to try this awesome product from our Back to School Saturday “Swag Trunk” we received from Teen Vogue (#BTSS). St. Tropez Self-Tan Bronzing Mousse 4fl oz sells for $32.00 and the 8fl oz sells for $42.00 and comes with a free mitt. Order it online or stop by Ulta to get some.

On a scale of 1-5, I give this product an outstanding 4.5

Check back for Best of Beauty in October!

Licensed Cosmetologist and Esthetician in the State of New Hampshire. Currently attending the University of New Hampshire for my Business Degree. I hope to one day work in New York City and attend Makeup Designory. In my future I see myself owning my own salon and spa while being involved in the fashion industry. I hope I can bring you the latest on everything beauty and am so excited to be a part of Her Campus UNH. I have done events like the WERZ & Z100 Bridal Show and The Miss New Hampshire USA pageant, volunteering and doing hair.Contact: oyashxx@aim.com
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!