This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

My friend AJ here is a sweetheart and a half. This past Thursday night after our most recent snow storm my car got completely stuck in my parking spot. It was about 10 pm on everyone’s thirstiest evening so everyone I called for help seemed a little pre occupied. When my friend and I got a hold of AJ, without hesitation he was there within minutes! Not to mention he managed to get my car out within 30 seconds. Lifesaver! 

AJ is a Hospitality Major and definitely enjoys a girl who can hold a good conversation without being awkward. His ideal time with a girl is being able to hang with each other’s friends and have a great time. We all know our friends’ opinions on someone are the most important!!

Hometown: Swampscott MA
Relationship status: There’s this chick E-Z-E , sweetest girl around
Celebrity Crush? Rachel McAdams
Favorite Movie? Little Rascals
Who should be the next campus cutie? Linda at store 24, my girl.

New Jersey native, Stephanie, is a junior in the Whittemore School of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire. She is majoring in Business Administration with a dual concentration in Marketing and International Business & Economics. She loves the city and lived there last summer while interning for Ann Taylor. Stephanie loves sushi and Starbucks lattes. She is also a proud member of Alpha Phi and currently serves as the Treasurer on the Panhellenic Council.