Aisle0

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

There’s a new website out there Wildcats AND it’s giving you the chance to get some awesome stuff for cheap, ridiculously cheap. Introducing Aisle0:

Aisle0 is changing the way people buy and sell goods in the local economy.  It is giving the UNH students an awesome tool to quickly buy and sell items amongst themselves which will benefit both the buyer and the seller. Aisle0 is essentially a local marketplace like craigslist, but at the same time nothing alike. Aisle0 is sort of a combination of Craigslist and Instagram with a dash of Pinterest. (Ladies…. Pinterest….)

Instead of performing keyword searches, you simply follow the categories you are interested in and any time there is a match in your area you will see it on your live feed. Everything you see on Aisle0 will be something you are interested in. Users will never have to perform another search again because items that match their interests will always be on their feed.

The reason for the name Aisle0 is because no store or company for that matter has an “aisle 0” and that is what the aim is to create, an aisle that doesn’t currently exist. Each user will essentially create their own personal shopping aisle of their dreams. An aisle that contains “only your interests” (our tag line).

To get the students excited and to check out the site we are selling promo items for crazy low prices. These include: Rebecca Minkoff Bags $20-$40, iPads $40, Women’s Ray-Bans $20, Pairs of Red Sox Tickets $20, and 32” LED TVs $20.

(here is Bridget, who got $20 Ray Bans!!!)

Now that you’re excited, how do you win?  Simply follow the categories of the promo items that you are interested in and be the first person to email the seller when the item is posted wins! The items will be posted at random times during the week but students can get hints on times by following us on Facebook www.facebook.com/aisle0launch and Twitter @aisle_0. Students that post items for sale will also be automatically entered to win some of the best items for Free. Make sure you check out the official website that just launched on Saturday, www.aisle0.com and start shopping today!!!!!

(Here is Lindsey, the winner of the Rebecca Minkoff winner!!!)

UNH Her Campus Editor in Cheif Member since 2012Junior Chi Omega SisterHelath Management and Policy Major with a Minor in Sociology Originally from Orono, ME. Lover of Fashion, Fall, and Food