ulta flaylay test 4?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ulta flaylay test 4?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

7 Makeup Items To Ask For This Christmas

Updated Published

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

As Christmas gets closer, you may be struggling with ideas for what to ask for from friends and family. I love asking for makeup for Christmas because, let’s face it, I’m a college girl living on a budget and makeup prices add up fast. Plus, I love experimenting with products and switching up my routine. With that being said, here are some of my favorite makeup products to add to your Christmas wishlist:

Tower 28 Tinted sunscreen – $32

As a no-makeup makeup girl, this foundation is perfect and never looks cakey on the skin. I like to mix it with the Saie liquid highlighter which creates a beautiful, natural sheen. It also has SPF so it’s perfect for a daytime look.

Merit Foundation and concealer stick – $38

You’ve probably seen this product on TikTok and let me say it is 100% worth the hype. It blends so beautifully into the skin, especially when you apply it with your fingers. You can use this as a foundation or concealer!

Patrick ta Cream and POwder blush duo – $36

I have this product in the shade ‘She’s Flushed,’ and I need to try out more shades. First of all, the packaging is so sleek and beautiful, complete with a sizeable mirror on the inside. The combination of a cream and powder blush is perfect — they layer beautifully together (cream first, then powder to set), but you can also use just one depending on the look you want. Not to mention, the pigment is incredible.

Tower 28 lip Jelly gloss – $16

I love this lip gloss because it’s not sticky and it’s only $16! I have it in the shade ‘Wild,’ which is a deep berry color. The color is beautiful and sheer while still being pigmented.

Merit cream Bronzer stick – $30

I just recently started incorporating bronzer into my makeup routine and, as a beginner, this product is so great. It glides so nicely onto the skin and is easy to blend! It’s buildable too so you can control how dark you want it to be.

saie liquid highlighter – $28

This liquid highlight gives the most beautiful glow-from-within shine. It’s not glittery or sparkly so it looks very natural. I love using this as a primer under my foundation!

Charlotte Tilbury Setting powder – $48

I have yet to use another powder that’s as good as this; it minimizes pores and literally blurs your skin. It’s amazing. I have the mini one, but I’m definitely asking for the full size for Christmas.

Hopefully, this list gave you some ideas for products to ask for (or buy yourself) this holiday season. All of these items can be bought from Sephora, and right now, they’re offering 20% off for Beauty Insiders until December 10, so make sure to add these products to your list now!

Kylie is a senior English/Journalism student at UNH. She loves a good cold brew, The Office and any book by Emily Henry.