Style > Beauty

7 Eyeshadow Palettes That Are Worth the Hype

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

In the beauty community, new eyeshadow palettes are being launched every single week. Some are more hyped up than others, but some are actually worth the hype. Here are 7 of the ones that I think you should definitely look into if you’re looking for a new eyeshadow palette.

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Eyeshadow Palette

This palette is a more cool toned palette that has 7 mattes and 7 shimmer/glitter shadows. This palette is perfect for someone with a cooler complexion and feels that warm tones really aren’t for them. The formula of this palette is amazing- every color has amazing payoff and it blends extremely well.

2. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette

This is a fairly old Too Faced palette, at it’s the first eyeshadow palette I ever bought. Its warm peachy tones make it perfect for an everyday makeup look, but you can also use the darker colors to create a look for a night out. I think that this is a great eyeshadow palette to have if you want to try high-end makeup but you don’t want something crazy or a formula that is hard to use.  

3. Jeffree Star Cosmetics Blood Sugar Eyeshadow Palette

This palette is gorgeous, huge, and worth the price. It was sold out three times before I could get my hands on it, and once I got it, I fell in love with it. There’s no need to be afraid of the bright colors in this palette, because the formula allows you to build up the intensity.

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette

Another ABH palette makes my list because this is the perfect everyday palette, and it is the one I find myself reaching for the most. It is mostly different shades of brown, with a couple intense glitter shadows, but you can really create any look with it.

5. Morphe Cosmetics 35O Eyeshadow Palette

This is hands down one of the best eyeshadow palettes for someone who is just starting with makeup and doesn’t want to spend a lot of money on a high end eyeshadow palette that costs $60+. It has a huge selection of neutral tones, (35 to be exact) and they can be used for any look.

6. Kylie Cosmetics Birthday Eyeshadow Palette

This palette is such a perfect palette for anyone to have in their makeup bag. It has many neutral colors, but also vibrant ones if you want to be creative with your eye-look. Thanks Kylie for turning 21 and giving us this.

7. Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Vault

This 4 piece set is all of the shades that Jaclyn couldn’t include in her original collab with Morphe. Each 10 shade palette has its own color scheme, and each palette can be used on its own or with another palette in the vault.

Boston, Mass UNH 22'
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!