Fall is here, people!!!! The season with the best scents has finally arrived and I am here for it. Full disclosure, I am not even close to what someone would deem a baker, but I really do try. Over the years, I have found easy (some from a box) baking ideas to fill your space with the yummy scents of fall.
- Apple Crisp. By far my favorite dessert, I will eat during any season. That being said, it does hit different in the fall for sure. This recipe is from scratch, but if I can figure it out, trust me, so can you. https://www.thechunkychef.com/old-fashioned-easy-apple-crisp/
- Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Bread and Muffin Mix. Seriously, if you’re a fan of pumpkin this one’s for you. https://www.traderjoes.com/home/products/pdp/052484
- Pumpkin Energy Balls. Another recipe from scratch, but this one is no-bake, so there’s a very, very slim window for failure. Energy balls are a great mid-day snack to have on deck in your fridge and are super easy to make. https://www.blessthismessplease.com/no-bake-pumpkin-oatmeal-energy-bites/
- Snickerdoodle cookies. If you are feeling fun, cookies from scratch are always an adventure. But, if you want the snickerdoodle but aren’t feeling up for the challenge, Trader Joe’s has some amazing boxed snickerdoodle cookies that are worth checking out. https://www.mybakingaddiction.com/easy-snickerdoodle-cookies/
- Sugar Donuts. Picture this: air-fried Pillsbury dough coated in sugar (or cinnamon sugar). Trust me, it’s amazing. Check out the link for the official Pillsbury recipe for the sugar donuts! https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/spiced-sugar-doughnuts/d1af3586-9f59-4bbe-8711-e1306030d375
Happy fall everyone!!