CBA EdgetoEdge Divider 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
CBA EdgetoEdge Divider 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
HCM Design
Career

5 Brands Looking For College Ambassadors

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Interested in marketing and want to work with your favorite brand? Linked below are five brands that are accepting ambassador applications from girls like you!

Being a college ambassador is the perfect job to maintain a school/work balance while still having fun! As a college ambassador, you have the opportunity to represent global brands while being paid to make connections with your fellow students. College ambassadors handle marketing, have a social media presence and come up with creative ways to bring attention to their brand on campus! There are so many amazing brand ambassador programs for college students, and it can be the perfect start for anyone interested in jumpstarting their marketing careers.

Good Molecules

Good Molecules is an up-and-coming affordable skin care brand that focuses on using ingredients that are backed by science. Their skin care works, is affordable and isn’t harmful to your skin or the planet. They have started to roll out their college ambassador program, Good Molecules University, and are accepting applicants for Spring 2024! This program allows students to help other students see a difference in their skin by sharing products and assisting with product trials on campus. This is a great opportunity to gain project management and organizational skills. Good Molecules University is based on two to three hours of work per week, and is open to current undergraduate sophomores, juniors and seniors. If you have an interest in the beauty industry or marketing/PR, this is the ambassador program for you!

Amazon Prime

Student ambassadors for Amazon Prime help to promote the e-commerce program. This spring semester, Amazon is looking to promote an increased number of Student Prime sign-ups. It is your responsibility to promote Amazon Prime Student sign-ups for 8-10 hours each week for six weeks. Ambassadors will take part in on-campus interactions for promotion, as well as posting high-quality content on social media platforms multiple times each week. For this program, you must be able to receive and store deliveries such as materials for on-campus events, you must be a full-time undergraduate student and you must have public social media accounts during the entire duration of the program. This is a perfect opportunity for loyal Amazon customers with an active campus presence who are looking for professional development opportunities.

Red bull

Become a Red Bull Student Marketeer and “give wings” to students around your campus! Red Bull is constantly seeking information from students like you who can provide them with local knowledge. When representing Red Bull on campus, you are encouraged to develop new ideas and put new plans into action. This program requires you to contact different consumers and customers about the product, work with opinion leaders and be a part of unforgettable experiences at Red Bull events. Your interaction with the global community is important for creating and receiving new ideas! This program is experience-based, so depending on your skill levels, you may be assigned to expand to off-campus audiences! If you want a challenging and upbeat opportunity to receive sales experience and capitalize on your strengths, Red Bull Student Marketeers is right for you!

Bumble

Interested in promoting a campus full of meaningful, safe and healthy relationships? Become a Bumble Honey! Bumble Honeys work with other ambassadors to create fun events on campus to bring awareness to Bumble’s real message. Bumble is not just a dating app, but an app that seeks to encourage everyone to make positive moves and challenge gender norms in dating. As a Bumble Honey, you would work to challenge these norms with your other ambassadors, and spread the word that all relationships should be equal! This is a sweet chance to build connections with students on your campus while making a change for good through content creation and marketing.

Princess Polly

Are you passionate about good fashion and keeping up with the latest styles? Princess Polly has a college ambassador program that might be the right fit for you! In this program, you get exclusive merch and insight to upcoming drops, an exclusive link to share and receive a 5% commission on every purchase made through your link! There are no harsh requirements to join the Princess Polly program. If you’re a current student with public social media accounts, you’re eligible to apply. An ambassador for Princess Polly would be geared more toward gaining high-quality social media experience, as well as a chance to be featured on the brand’s social media accounts! This is a low-effort position that yields fashionable rewards, so it’s perfect for the busy trendsetters on campus.

Shannon Silver, is a junior psychology student at the University of New Hampshire <3