This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

3 Reasons Country Music is Good for the Soul

Country music is adored by some and for some it’s the most horrible thing to ever happen to the world. And that is not exaggeration. Yet country music is something that should be appreciated a little more than it is. It is inevitably good for the soul. Whether that’s up for discussion is a completely different topic. Country music has so much to offer and here is why it’s good for the soul:

It’s a vibe.

What better way to describe country music other than it’s a fat mood. There is indefinitely a country song for any and every mood you could possibly have from being the happiest of happy to the saddest of sad and even being mad. Who knew!  

It’s the best music for rollin with the windows down.

No one can fight me on this one, country music is hands down the best to listen to at the beach or coming home cruisin on those back roads with all your windows down and hair blowin in the wind.

There is a story to be told in every song.

No matter what country song you listen to, there is a story being told. Whether it be a relatable story or not there’s sometimes a life lesson with that song.

Lover of country music and my dog.
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!