14 Quotes Every College Student Needs To Hear

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

1. “If you’re old enough to know what you want and young enough to have the energy to go out and get it then you’re good to go.” – Leigh Daniel Avidan

2. “That pit in your stomach when they don’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.” – Anonymous.

3. “Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place.” – Jennifer Aniston

4. “Psychology says, always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that’s the one that is going to help you grow.” – Caroline Myss

5. “All I can do is follow my instincts because I’ll never please everyone.” – Emma Watson

6. “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” –Alexander Graham Be

7. “You have four years to be irresponsible here. Relax. Work is for people with jobs. You’ll never remember class time, but you’ll remember time you wasted hanging out with your friends. So, stay out late. Go out on a Tuesday with your friends when you have a paper due Wednesday. Spend money you don’t have. Drink ’til sunrise. The work never ends, but college does.” Tom Petty.

8. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” –C.S. Lewis

9. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” –Steve Jobs

10. “Don’t give up on a dream because of the time it will take. The time will pass anyways.” – Earl Nightingale

11. “If you are afraid of failure, you don’t deserve success.” – Nastia Liukin

12. “Don’t set yourself on fire to keep someone else warm.” – Anonymous.

13. “My theory is if you look confident you can pull off anything – even if you have no clue what you’re doing.” – Jessica Alba

14. “Don’t stop until you’re satisfied. You want an explanation? Ask. You want to be successful? Work. Don’t settle for results you don’t want. Don’t stop until you’re satisfied.” – Anonymous.

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!