12 Stages of Reactions to Galantis Coming To UNH

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

University of New Hampshire concerts is always a hot topic around this time of year. Everyone had been anticipating the announcement of who our spring concert was going to be, but no one knew when SCOPE was going to drop the name. Up until Tuesday, March 28th  there had been more talk than ever of whom it was going to be. From Chance the Rapper to EDM names no one knew, the rumors were endless. Finally, they were all put to an end when SCOPE announced they were bringing Galantis to campus on April 20th. So how did the students process this announcement? They went through these 12 stages:

1. When scope says they’re announcing in the next 24 hours. 

2. When they announce it and you don’t know who Galantis is.

3. When your friends show you their songs and you realize you actually know who that is.

4. When you look up more of their songs because you only know “Runaway”. 

5.  When you get so excited because you realize they actually have more than one good song.

6. When you log on to the MUB ticket site RIGHT at 10 a.m. 

7. When you get sent into the MUB online waiting room immediately.

8. When you constantly stare at the computer screen to make sure you’re still online.

9. When you and everyone else are walking from class to class with your laptop open so you don’t lose your spot. 

10. When you get pissed off at your friends who get in before you even though you logged on at the same exact time.

11. When you try to get your friends to sell you their non-student floor tickets that they bought just to resell later. 

12. When you finally get that student floor ticket.

UNH 2018
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!