12 Brooke Davis Quotes Every Twenty-Something Needs To Hear Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Possibly the most influential character of the hit series, One Tree Hill, Brooke Davis provided some knockout quotes from her nine season run. We watched her transform from a disoriented party girl in high school to the CEO of her very own fashion line. Along the way, she also became one of the show’s most lovable and relatable characters who supplied us with more than a few inspiring quotes to live by. 

1. “People are gonna label you. It’s how you overcome those labels, that’s what matters.” 

2. “I stopped letting boys define me and I started believing in myself.”

3. “And once you lose yourself you have two choices: find the person you used to be or lose that person completely.”

4. “If you had a friend that you knew you’d never see again, what would you say? If you could do one last thing for someone you love, what would it be? Say it. Do it. Don’t wait. Nothing lasts forever.”

5. “People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end.”

6. “Life kicks you around sometimes. It scares you and it beats you up, but there’s a day when you realize that you’re not just a survivor, you’re a warrior.”

7. “Don’t cry for a guy, let a guy cry for you. Cause girls give and forgive, but guys get and forget.”

8. “At the end of the day, you are who you are, and it’s probably who you’ve always been.”

9. “Let me tell you something about love. It does not knock often. And when it does you have to let it in.”

10. “I am who I am. No excuses.”

11. “You think you know me, but you don’t. And that means you don’t know what I can do.”

12. “How many moments in your life can you point and say: ‘That’s when it all changed’”?

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!