This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Music is and always has been an integral part of my everyday life. Whether it’s studying, working out, or just lazing around, these have been my recent  go-to songs that always seem to fit the mood.  

1. High On Life (feat. Bonn) – Martin Garrix – This song always makes me feel like I want to go out and do whatever I can to make the most of each and every day. 

2. I Love My City – Ernest K., Case Arnold, Bryant Taylorr – I’m a huge Red Sox fan, so I first heard this song as Mookie Bett’s walk-up song. Once I listened to it on my own, I realized that it’s a fantastic song for either a relaxing or pumped-up mood! 

3. A Good Night – John Legend, BloodPop® – We all know that John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are one of the cutest couples out there, and this song just confirms it.  

4. All The Stars – Kendrick Lamar, SZA – This song is from the Black Panther soundtrack, so while it’s not technically new, I get so excited whenever it comes on my playlist. It never fails to put me in a good and inspired mood.  

5. Another Sad Love Song – Khalid – This song takes a relatable, sad feeling and turns it into a jam! Plus, who doesn’t love a little Khalid?! 

6. Myself – Bazzi – This song is for anyone that’s ever been involved with drama or just felt like they’d be better as a solo act – nothing wrong with that! 

7. Sky Walker – Miguel, Travis Scott – I can always count on this song, whether I want to jump around dancing, chill on my bed, or just take a drive around town. 

8. On The Way – Marc Scibilia – This song makes me want to drop whatever I’m doing and go embark on a spontaneous road trip with my friends.  

9. Only Angel – Harry Styles – Not only does this song give me major nostalgic feels as a lifelong Directioner, but it’s infectious beat and lyrics always fit my current mood.  

10. Craving You – Thomas Rett, Maren Morris – This song is another super cute, feel-good song that makes you want to drive with the windows down on a hot summer day. 

UNH 2022
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!