10 Reasons Why Spring at UNH Is Awesome

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Don’t get me wrong, UNH is great at all times of the year, but there’s something about the spring that just makes the campus come alive and gets everyone all giddy inside. These are the top ten reasons why UNH in the spring is the best.  

1. It’s time to post up on Young Drive with crowds and crowds of your fellow wildcats. There’s just something about the sunshine that makes Bud Light taste so much better.
  2. You can finally walk to class without being in pain from the wind whipping your face, making your eyes water and ruining your makeup. Not to mention being a literal marshmallow in your millions of layers of Uggs, scarves, and the signature long North Face jacket.
  3. Shirtless boys going for runs around campus.
  4. Shirtless boys driving around in topless Jeeps.
  5. Shirtless boys day drinking. (Am I sensing a theme here?)
  6. Spring fashion is the cutest! Unpack the crop tops, cut off jeans, and Ray Bans.
  7. Spring is the best time to change up your look! Go for that daring, short, choppy hair cut or go drastically lighter.
  8. That rush you get when you blow off all of your classes to hit the beach with your best friends.
  9. All of a sudden, it seems like the population at UNH doubled because EVERYONE is outside.
  10. Some how in a matter of weeks, we transform from bitter, grumpy hermits to the happiest of clams New England has ever seen.
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!